1 Out of Bounds (Rule 27-1) - a ball is out of bounds :-
a) beyond all boundary fences and walls.
b) beyond all white markers
2. Water Hazards (Rule 26) - water hazards are defined by yellow posts; lateral water hazards are identified by red posts.
3. Stones in Bunkers - stones in bunkers are movable obstructions Rule 24-1 applies
4. Immovable Obstructions - ( Rule 24-2) - the following are immoveable obstructions - all artificially surfaced paths and roads.
5. Ground under Repair - play prohibited - flower beds are ground under repair from which play is prohibited. If a player's ball lies in such area, or such area interferes with his/her stance or the area of their intended swing, relief must be taken in accordance with Rule 25 - 1
6. Protection of Young Trees - trees identified by stakes or tubes.
If such a tree interferes with a player's stance or the area of their intended swing, the ball must be lifted, without penalty, and dropped in accordance with the procedure described in Rule 24 - 2b (Immovable obstruction). The ball may be cleaned when so lifted.
7. Fixed Sprinkler Heads - all fixed sprinkler heads are Immovable Obstructions and relief from them may be obtained under Rule 24-2. In addition, if a ball lies off the putting green but not in a hazard and such an obstruction on or within two club-lengths of the putting green and within two club-lengths of the ball intervenes on the line of play between the ball and the hole, the player may take relief as follows: The ball shall be lifted and dropped at the nearest point to where the ball lay which is a) not nearer the hole, b) avoids such intervention and c) not in a hazard or on the putting green. The ball may be cleaned when so lifted.